What Is Python?
There are many different programming languages, but Python is the most well-liked and current one. Python’s general-purpose nature makes it the most well-liked and frequently used programming language. This indicates that Python Training in Gurdaspur is a language that can be used for various forms of programming and software development in addition to web development, in contrast to other languages that can only be used for web development. This covers, among other things, authoring system scripts, data science, and backend programming. Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language by definition. This language has grown in popularity as a result of its object-oriented approach, which enables programmers to create dynamic scripts for both small- and large-scale projects by writing short, easily readable routines.
Uses Of Python
The next thing that comes to mind after learning what Python is is, “What do we use this language for?” What uses does it have? In an effort to respond to your question, let us say that Python, a general-purpose programming language, is employed in the following processes:
- General web development/web applications: Since everything is moving online, you need a language that makes creating websites quick and simple. Python is the most user-friendly general-purpose programming language, thus you should learn it now. This language can be used to create apps and websites. These websites are created using frameworks and a variety of libraries that can assist you in integrating protocols like HTML, FTP, etc.
- Make games using python: Who doesn’t enjoy playing video games? Consider that you can even create one. You can create your own games with Python, but that’s not all that exciting. Python may be used to create dynamic and engaging online gaming applications. There are libraries like Pygame, which offers capabilities, PySoy, a 3D game engine that supports Python 3, and a framework for game development.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence: Artificial intelligence and machine learning are two of the hottest topics right now. With these two, your career is guaranteed. Programmers will undoubtedly come upon these two things. AI is a feature of computers and other digital devices that learns from mistakes. We now have algorithms and Python libraries to fix systemic problems. Python makes it easier to create programmes and improve machine learning so it can solve problems.
- Startups and business applications: Numerous businesses, organisations, and institutions, both large and small, seek applications for themselves. Now, these applications must be straightforward while still looking professional. Additionally, user-friendly websites and applications are something we demand. Python is the most suitable choice for this because of its easily understandable codes and dynamic characteristics. You may create these applications with the tryton package in Python with ease.
- Data science and data visualization: You can’t take shortcuts when it comes to data. However, Python modules like Pandas and NumPy make it easier to extract information from data. You may develop and define websites and other applications using Python and its libraries. It is currently the most used language due to its vast applicability.
Benefits Of Getting Python Training
Python’s effectiveness and popularity should have made clear to you how useful this language is. Please allow us to elaborate. Many facets of web designing and development are covered throughout python language training. This language is simple to learn. Both the syntax and coding are simple. Python’s simple-to-understand codes and modules make it quick and simple to create apps and websites. With its libraries like plotly, ggplot, etc., it offers substantial support for data visualisation. There are several open-source libraries for Python that enhance its basic features.
Learning Python brings up several employment opportunities for you. These days, many prestigious businesses, such the Bank of America, Quartz, etc., use the Python programming language.
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON
- What is Python and history of Python?
- Unique features of Python
- Python-2 and Python-3 differences
- Install Python and Environment Setup
- First Python Program
- Python Identifiers, Keywords and Indentation
- Comments and document interlude in Python
- Command line arguments
- Getting User Input
- Python Data Types
- What are variables?
- Python Core objects and Functions
- Number and Maths
- Week 1 Assignments
MODULE 2: LIST, RANGES & TUPLES IN PYTHON
- Lists in Python
- More About Lists
- Understanding Iterators
- Generators, Comprehensions and Lambda Expressions
- Generators and Yield
- Next and Ranges
- Understanding and using Ranges
- More About Ranges
- Ordered Sets with tuples
MODULE 3: PYTHON DICTIONARIES AND SETS
- Introduction to the section
- Python Dictionaries
- More on Dictionaries
- Python Sets Examples
MODULE 4: INPUT AND OUTPUT IN PYTHON
- Reading and writing text files
- writing Text Files
- Appending to Files and Challenge
- Writing Binary Files Manually
- Using Pickle to Write Binary Files
MODULE 5: PYTHON BUILT IN FUNCTION
- Python user defined functions
- Python packages functions
- Defining and calling Function
- The anonymous Functions
- Loops and statement in Python
- Python Modules & Packages
MODULE 6: PYTHON OBJECT ORIENTED
- Overview of OOP
- Creating Classes and Objects
- Accessing attributes
- Built-In Class Attributes
- Destroying Objects
- Pillars of OOPS
MODULE 7: PYTHON EXCEPTIONS HANDLING
- What is Exception?
- Handling an exception
- try-finally clause
- Argument of an Exception
- Python Standard Exceptions
- Raising an exceptions
- User-Defined Exceptions
MODULE 8: PYTHON REGULAR EXPRESSIONS
- What are regular expressions?
- The match Function
- The search Function
- Matching vs searching
- Search and Replace
MODULE 9 : ADVANCE FUNCTION
- Lambda function
- Syntax of lambda
- Execution of lambda
- Filter function -how it work with normal & lambda function
- Map function
- Reduce function
MODULE 10: USING DATABASES IN PYTHON
- Python MySQL Database Access
- Install the MySQL dB and other Packages
- Create Database Connection
- CREATE, INSERT, READ, UPDATE and DELETE operation
- DML and DDL Operation with Databases
- Performing Transactions
- Handling Database Errors
Python Trainig in Gurdaspur
I completed my Python Training from CBA Infotech. They have a expert trainer who assist us the difficult concepts in very easy manner.good place for learning. Overall nice experience.
Best Python Trainig Centre in Gurdaspur
I finished my training in Python and gained a Iot knowledge under the guidance of experts. Really nice and updated course module. I will suggest you to look at it once.
Python Trainig in Gurdaspur
Hey I am Suraj, I completed my python summer training in this institute.I learnt a lot of things from here. I want to again join this institute,it is a good place for learning, good environment, good staff.
Best Institute in Gurdaspur
This is the best company with good and cooperative staff specially sandeep sir who guided very well and has the good quality of leadership and I think one can experience a lot from this company and explore new things !!